Monday 7 October 2013

30 Things - The Rules

As a borderline control freak, I feel I need to set down some rules for my '30 Things' challenge. 

The 5 Rules

1. I will have fun
These have to be things I genuinely want to do. I'm investing a lot of my precious free time, energy and in many cases money into these activities and there's no point if I'm not having fun.

2. I will leave out the big life achievements
Owning a house, learning to drive, losing weight - they're normal life goals and they're not really done for fun. This isn't the place for them.

3. I will complete a first draft list by 11th October
To make sure I have a full year, the first draft list needs completing by my 29th birthday so I can get going.

4. I will not beat myself up
Realistically it may transpire that an item on the list is impossible to complete due to time or money restraints. If that can't be avoided, then I'll replace the item with an alternative challenge and move on.

5. I will document my adventures
I will endeavor to update this blog to document my progress regularly. I promise I'll try. Honest. 

1 comment:

  1. Those sound like most excellent rules. I look forward to seeing the full list...

    ReplyDelete